Thursday, June 02, 2005

Happy birthday to me!

Geek tip: if you stay up late enough on the eve of your birthday, you can watch your age in your profile change

Forty years old! Or is it fourty... hear that sizzling? It's my brain cells self-destructing.

Inconceivable to think I'd be this old when I was my girls' ages. My folks were in their early 20's when they had kids. I waited until I was of the dreaded AMA (advanced maternal age. Read: OB experimental lab rat), so I can't even imagine what my spawn are thinking about having a wizened grey-hair for a mother. Ok, S is probaby not thinking of it at all. As long as my boobs still work, she's pretty much not worried about it.

Ah well, I still have most of my hair, my hips work reasonably well, and I still have all my teeth that weren't pulled for orthodontia. And since my twenties were easier than my teens, and my thirties were so much easier than my twenties, I'm thinking my forties should be a nice frolic in the park. Ya' think?

I hope I get cake.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, June 02, 2005, Blogger Tulipmania said...

Happy Birthday to you..ooooo! Happy Birthday to you..oooooo! Happy Birthday KZ! I hope you a wonderful birthday today. Thanks so much for answering my questions!

 
At 8:59 AM, June 09, 2005, Blogger erinberry said...

Happy Belated B-Day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next