Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finally, a balance of work and home

Direct from The Onion (albeit several months ago, and I've been putting off enlightening the rest of you), proof I can be a spiffy mom and orthorectify at the same time:

babydvd

What's that? You didn't get it? Look at #4. See? Babies AND geodetic processing can go hand-in-hand.

Whew. What a relief. And here I was starting to feel all unworthy of my uterus thanks to Darla Shine.

Now, if I can only get Jack Dangermond to handle getting dinner on the table, I'm set.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

ahh the onion. # 2 is my favourite.

 
At 8:56 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Katherine Zander said...

Benjibopper - welcome back! I agree, #2 is hillarious, but of some concern with the profanity and being an image on my corporate computer's slideshow screensaver.

I'll still take the risk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next