Friday, January 06, 2006

Brief administrative notes

First, the search engine traffic I get the most is from folks looking for information on pregnancy losses. So, I added a sidebar of posts I've made on that subject for these visitors, and offer my empathy.

Second, the next-most popular search bringing people here is, oddly enough, this picture:

Barbie vs Sleeping Beauty
from my October Barbie vs Sleeping Beauty post. What's even more odd is they find me with a Google image search, and nearly all of the searches originate from Iran, Iraq and Italy, some from a few other countries, none from the US. I don't really know what to think about that bit of data. My heightened sense of yellow-level-security has me thinking there's an international trade in white slavery of dolls, but I'm probably just picking that up from Pat Robertson. I also don't know how they find that image, the Statcounter info looks something like this:

Referring Link http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.flickr.com/30/48729804_70af9eafeb_m.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.kzslittlefeat.blogspot.com/&h=180&w=
Host Name
IP Address 85.185.71.3
Country Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Region Tehran
City Tehran
ISP Telecommunication Company Of Iran (tci)

Are they finding it on a Google gallery, or is someone passing that url around? hmmmm. Any one care to enlighten me?

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next