Monday, August 22, 2005

I have to ask - what's with the interest in Lonnie Hammergren?

I posted back in July about Nevada's ex-Lt. Governor's float in the 4th of July Parade in my small town. Ever since then, I've been getting all sorts of people coming to my blog searching for stuff on Lonnie. I wish I had spent more time on the post, making it a lot better than it came out as I babbled away, distracted by five different things at the time.

Why are people from Michigan to Spain interested in this man? If you're one of these searchers interested in the Great Non-conformist, please tell me what it's all about.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, August 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no real interest in Lonnie, I just happened to have lived across the street from him & thought he was a vain, insecure & extremely self-absorbed person who didn't mind that his house destroyed the aesthetics of a formerly typical suburban neighborhood. Also, his incessant whistling would have driven Mother Teresa to consider mayhem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next