Thursday, June 09, 2005

Oatmeal -it's the right thing to do

Well, at least for a working and pumping mom. After several days of declining results from expressing breast milk, I made myself have a bowl of oatmeal this morning. Suddenly I got a decent bag of milk this morning's pump! Ok, for some moms, five ounces may not seem like a lot, but it's better than the 2.5 or 3 ounces I've been getting the past few days.

Could be coincidence, maybe not. I'll definately be hearing Wilford Brimley's voice in my head for the next few days, though, as I investigate this hypothesis.

Eat up, S! Momma's bringin' it home!

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, June 09, 2005, Blogger Tulipmania said...

Great! God, I remember pumping and being so happy when I got enough for a full feeeding. How are you feeling? I hope better. PPD sucks. By the way, I just wanted to tell you that I tried Zoloft for 6 months but still had acute anxiety symptoms -- I was switched to Lexapro and have had incredible results. I've read a LOT of blogs and it's seems to be working for a lot of people.
Just assvice---but I thought I would mention it.
Take care,
Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next