Friday, March 31, 2006

Beware of feathers


























It doesn't matter that I don't live anywhere within 2,000 miles of Philadelphia. What matters is that I'm following rules #1 & 2. Hey, I don't always do what I'm told, but when faced with the wrath of 2,000 people armed with sacks of feathers, I may not get petrified, but I do get giddy enough to follow along.

There are several cool things about this concept. First, it's in Love Park. With pillows.

Second, it's a huge freaking pillow fight! That's, like, a huge freaking pillow fight! There's no analogy that could make a huge freaking pillow fight sound any more appealing than simply calling it a huge freaking pillow fight.

Plain white cotton, pink satin, or Hello Kitty, pick your bag. Your choice defines who you were. Fiberfill, foam, or down, pick your weapon. Your choice defines who you are. Full body, neck, or throw, pick your calliber. Your choice defines who you will be.

Pillow fights are how the world should be.

Pillow Fight Club

3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger eric said...

i would pick "full of bricks." that defines me, unfortunately.

e+

 
At 1:33 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Isn't the first rule of Pillow Fight Club not to talk about Pillow Fight Club?

Your cyborg masters are gonna be MAAAAAD.

 
At 4:35 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Katherine Zander said...

Eric, so sorry. Unless they're those cardboard brick's in A's classroom. Either that, or you need to eat more fiber.

HFB, well, howdy! Welcome to my blog, as it were. I know SJ didn't send you here, because she hoards her readers (remember, it's all about HER), so I'll thank you for aiming your escape tunnel my direction (did you dig it or knit it?). In reference to Pillow Fight Club, I just do as I'm told. Like a good little Servant to Silicone. Hear that, cyborg overlords?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next