Monday, June 20, 2005

Merry Meet and a Happy Solstice to all!

I'm taking off work tomorrow for fun, sun, and ritual.

I love Solstice-time. Waking up at first light, watching the sun go down, fires, sage, etc. I always try to make a special meal, but inevitably I have so much to do in the day we're lucky we eat at all. Must do something tonight so we have something to eat tomorrow.

How could I not spend a special day with the likes of these girls at home?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Summer, all! (or Winter for those Below!)

4 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger erinberry said...

Awwwwwww!

 
At 6:30 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Tulipmania said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are so so beautiful!! I'm so glad you shared their pics! Have a wonderful day off with them!!

 
At 6:02 PM, June 23, 2005, Blogger Gina in N'Awlins said...

Happy Belated Solstice, KZ! I thought of you that day! Now I know where to keep up with ya ;~) I adore that picture.

 
At 11:37 AM, June 25, 2005, Blogger Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

What beautiful children!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next